Garage Door Repair Location in Lafayette,
Same Day Garage Door Repair
858 Rosedale Ave
Lafayette, CA 94549 United States
Lafayette, California (formerly, La
Fayette) is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United
States. As of the 2000 census, the city's population was
23,908. It is named (in 1857) after the Marquis de Lafayette, a
French military hero of the American Revolutionary War. Today
Lafayette is known for its pastoral rolling hills and upscale
Same Day Garage door repair is located in
Lafayette, California and is off Moraga Road
down the street from the Town Hall Theatre at (37.886371,
N 37 ° 53' 10.9"
37 ° 53.1823' (degree m.mmmm)
W 122 ° 7' 2.8"
-122 ° 7.0466' (degree m.mmmm)
Same Day Garage Door Repair services Lafayette's
growing community providing garage door repair, replacement
garage doors and openers. We specialize in Lafayette style
garage doors and can accommodate many custom styles and
cities to Lafayette:Moraga,
CA (1.8 miles ), Orinda, CA (1.9
miles ), Walnut Creek, CA (1.9 miles ),
Central Contra Costa, CA (2.0 miles ), Pleasant
Hill, CA (2.2 miles ), Alamo, CA
(2.2 miles ), Pacheco, CA (2.6 miles ).
Call us today at (925) 952-7958, and we will save you
as much as 50% on your garage door repair, spring repair or
door opener replacement. We service many cities around
Notable Residents in
* Frankie Beverly, internationally
acclaimed singer and songwriter, known primarily for his
recordings with the band Maze.
* Frank DeVol, composer, arranger, TV's
Happy Kyne; died in Lafayette.
* Alan Chin, artist, philanthropist, Hearts
of San Francisco
* Will Forte, actor, writer, and comedian
best known for being a Saturday Night Live player
* Don Grady, actor and musician, best known
for his roles in My Three Sons and The Mickey Mouse
* Brad Gillis, musician, guitarist for band
* Daniel Horowitz, a prominent attorney who
was a frequent TV commentator during the Scott Peterson trial.
His late wife, Pamela Vitale was murdered in 2005 by Scott
* Richard Ewell, former confederate general
who was one of the founders of Lafayette from simply untamed
lands owned by the Spanish to an organized community.
* Eddie Money, American musician, resides in
* Joe Montana, (former resident) former
professional football player for the San Francisco 49ers.
* Brent Mydland, musician, lived in
Lafayette for a time before dying in 1990.
* Glenn T. Seaborg, chemist prominent in the
discovery of several transuranic elements. Element 106,
Seaborgium, was named in his honor. He died in 1999
* Alexander Shulgin, chemist best known for
his use and discovery of hundreds of psychoactive compounds
* Jon-Erik Beckjord - Deceased - Paranormal
researcher and investigator, specialty was Bigfoot and related
cryptids, such as the Yeti.
* Natalie Coughlin - an American swimmer who
has represented the United States at the 2004 Olympics in
Athens, Greece, and at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China.